The Basic Edition of screen-scraper is completely free for you to use, with no strings attached. Enjoy!
- After downloading, double click the exe file.
Mac OS X:
- Ensure you have the Java Runtime Environment installed. Version 1.8+ of the JRE is required.
- After downloading, double click the DMG file.
- In the Finder window that appears double-click the installer application.
- Install the Java Runtime Environment appropriate for your operating system. Version 1.8+ of the JRE is required.
- After downloading open a shell and, cd to the directory where you downloaded the installer.
- Give the current user execute permissions to the installer with: chmod 700 setup_ss_basic.sh
- Type: ./setup_ss_basic.sh from the shell.
- In version 7.0 of screen-scraper we updated the bundled Java Runtime Environment to version 8. As such, in order to upgrade a fresh install must be performed.
Logos shown on this page are copyright of their respective owners.